background

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Just some cute pics!

Mikey has been going on A LOT of interviews lately... Evan wanted to dress up too.

We decided to convert Evan's crib into a toddler bed (since we can't get him into the big boy bed and bedroom we got ready for him about a year ago.) We woke up the next morning and found him like this. Staring at the tv which was not on lol. Looking in the monitor and seeing my kid not in his bed was not fun. Thank goodness every day after this one he has stayed in his bed and yelled for me or Mikey.
I know I have posted pictures like this in the past but I just love it. He still always has to sit at the door and watch his Daddy mow the lawn. He thinks his Daddy is the coolest. He loves when Mikey is done mowing so he can go out and help with the rest of the yard work. I really love it too... awww, some piece and quiet in the house. :)

My cousin Tiff has twins, Max and Emma, who are almost 3 years old. Unfortunately, we live far away from each other so we don't see much of each other. Her and I grew up best friends and hope for our kids to be close as well so we have to work harder at getting together... are you listening Tiff? :) Here is Evan and Max giving me their cheesy 3 year old smiles for the camera... love it!
Evan is happiest when he is outside playing. I'm counting down the days until fall.

My friend Debra and her little girl, Jocelyn, came over to play. Evan gave her lots of love... and hopefully not a virus....

because later that night he looked like this. Fever! Ugh! Oops... really hate when that happens. Didn't see it coming at all.

Every time he puts this hat on I seem to run for the camera. So stinkin cute!


1 comment:

jewels in the garden +: ) said...

I LOVE the pic of Evan watching his Daddy, so much love there!
And the black hat! Watch out Tim McGraw!