YAH! First night sleeping in the big bed in the beach room. The last couple of months he has been telling me and Mikey that he will sleep in his big boy bed when the baby gets here. Ugh... we didn't want to wait that long and wanted to have the baby room set up before November. We also didn't want to force him out of his bed and room when he wasn't ready. We were at Target this very day and he saw a Lightning McQueen pillow (in pic) that he fell in love with and had to have. I told him I would consider buying it for him when he was ready to sleep in the big boy bed. He said he was ready, I bought it, and that's all it took. :) YAH! At first he looked a little panicked when I kissed him goodnight in his new bed so I asked him if he wanted me to stay in his room just for a couple minutes. He said, "Why?" Nevermind... haha! I didn't want to start that anyway. We're so happy we let it happen on his terms. Happy kid and happy parents.

To all the parents of little children... these things are awesome! They are called Magic Nuudles. It keeps Evan entertained for SO long. He builds all kinds of interesting objects and there is no mess. You dab them on a wet paper towel and stick them together.

I finally got caught up on my blog all because of this beauty right here (my niece Erica).
Evan has sooooo much fun every time she comes over. She plays non-stop with him and he adores her. Thank you Erica! We love you!

1 comment:
Beautiful pictures, beautiful memories!
Love you and miss you guys!
+: )
Post a Comment