background

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

New York!

When Mikey told me that there was a contest with his work to win a trip to New York and stay at a hotel in Manhattan, I never thought he would actually win it.  Here we go with two littles... all ready to leave for New York! :)
 
 
Everyone sleeping except for the one who needs to be sleeping!
 
We were SO excited to be here...already taking pics while still at the airport.
 
We saw some pretty amazing stuff!
 

 
 Statue of Liberty Cruise!
 



 
She wasn't enjoying the sites like the rest of us but she was a good girl... busy taking off and putting on her shoes.



 
 
MOON!
 
I was in "AW" the whole time I was here.
 
The boys were very excited about all the food!
 
We ate A LOT!

 
Times Square was a blast and I didn't lose the children...BONUS!



 
Toys R Us in Times Square!  We had a blast!  It was HUGE!  It even had a ferris wheel and places to eat.  They had people demonstrating some of their products, which was basically like watching a fun and very entertaining show.


 
Yikes!
 
Statue of Liberty Barbie!  She wasn't impressed... she's a baby doll girl.  :)

 
M&M'S World!
 


 
Exhausted!
 
Empire State Building!
 
So tall!!!
 
Bus tour!

 
Ha!
 
Ground Zero Memorial! AMAZING!


 
Ground Zero Supertower!
 
Central Park!
 
Bubble fun!




 



 
Fao Schwarz!  Evan called it FU Shorts!  Hahaha!




 
"BIG"
He wasn't thrilled about standing next to it.  Lol!



 
Late night dinner.  Entertained = well behaved!
 
 
Good bye New York!
 
 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the f-u-shorts bahahaha and all the pics. My fav is the minon with Evan :) soooo fun!!!!

jewels in the garden +: ) said...

WOW! Can I get a BIGGER WOW!!! What great memories! I am sooooo happy you didn't lose the children and Mikey : )