background

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Wild Child!

 
This one is definitely my wild child!
 
She is obsessed with shoes!
 
She unorganizes every single thing in our house haha.  She is working on the pantry in this picture.  :)
 
She LOVES Evan's toys and plays so good on her own.

She thinks she is hilarious... and she is right.

 She absolutely adores her brother.

 
She is sweet and gives kisses and hugs all day long... when she's not being sassy lol.
 
We have to be super quick in the frig... or she will do this.  EVERY SINGLE TIME!
 
 She plays with her babies all day long.  The way she nurtures them just blows me away.  SO CUTE!
 
 
She loves accessories!  She'll check herself out and say... "Cute!  I go show Daddy."
I LOVE HER!!!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

SO CUTE and I love her too!!! Miss you guys.

I was cracking up in that fridge pic thinking of her and Megan not minding the cold. I told Dan someday the two of them are going to go live somewhere in East where it gets too cold.

jewels in the garden +: ) said...

OMGoodness, she is so much fun!! I love you Jayda!!! Nana +: )