background

Friday, September 7, 2012

The gate!


Jayda is into everything!  She wants nothing to do with her toys and only wants Evan's.  She puts EVERYTHING in her mouth.  We talked to the doctor about this and she said to keep pacifiers around so hopefully she will use those instead... nope, she would rather chew on his stuff.  So, the gate had to come out.
 
Look at this face!  :( She hated it!  So....
 
we put him in it.  He thought it was awesome!  We don't have a picture but soon after sheets went over the top and it became his fort. 
 
 Sometimes my family room looks like this.  Ahhhhh!  Those who know my know that I hate a dirty cluttered house (the car is a different story lol).  Some days (a lot of days) I just have to deal.  :)

1 comment:

Virginia said...

I say a dirty house is a house where kids are having fun!! I figured that out after Monique got a little bigger and she had her toys and Alex had his and all I was doing was cleaning. Forget that!! :) I still have a hard time going to bed if toys are everywhere so we all clean before bedtime.