Kristen was in town and was visiting her parents who have a house in Flagstaff. She invited us over...or maybe I invited myself. I don't remember but I'm very close with this family... so it's ok. :) Their cabin was BEAUTIFUL! The weather was wonderful and it smelled wonderful... I didn't want to leave!
After having lunch and visiting for a while we drove to Bearizona! The drive was so peaceful and beautiful. Both kids were also sleeping which helped.
We had never been here before so we were all very excited! The black SUV ahead of us was Kristen and her parents.
This bison just walked right in front of our car. This picture was not zoomed in... awesome!
The wolves were cute and playful! One was running around with a bucket on his head. I took a picture but it came out blurry.
Not sure what is going on with these busses but Evan thought it was pretty cool.
Evan thought it was really cool to be out of his carseat. He wasn't sure about it at first but quickly got very comfortable with the idea and climbed up front with us.
Bear!!! They walked around the cars like we didn't even exist.
Coming right at us... but we were the ones on the wrong side of the road lol.
There is a walk-through portion that was also a lot of fun!
As soon as we walked in they put a tattoo on Evan's arm.
Not a big fan of birds but did enjoy the bird show.
(Kristen and Jan)
The weather was wonderful! My little ones always get red cheeks even when it is the slightest bit warm.
Evan loved this guy...
but Jayda wasn't too sure.
He was so excited to see the raccoons.
The baby bears were so fun to watch.
Awww... love this picture!
Love this one too! :)
For dinner we went to Beaver Street Brewery. We love this place! We had only been here one other time, before we had kids. It was a whole different experience this time around. This little chica was WILD!
Watch out Debra... there is a new Tic-Tac-Toe champ now! Lol! :)
After dinner we walked around the shops and got icecream. We had a great time! Evan already wants to go back.


























2 comments:
To cool and funny. We were just talking about this place a few weeks ago. I have never heard of it, now to see pictures too, I can't wait to go!!
Thanks for sharing this great family fun time with us! This was for sure an adventure. Hope we can go one of these times when we are in town! :)
Miss you guys,
Tia
Post a Comment