As Evan's birthday was approaching Mikey and I told him that he wasn't going to have a party this year because he had a big party last year and we just weren't going to do that every year. We told him we would find something really fun to do though. Then he said that he really wanted his two close neighbor buddies to come over. I thought that would be perfect! Then we planned to get Jayda baptised and everyone was asking if they could give Evan's b-day gift at that party since it was so close to his birthday. That is when we decided to go ahead and make it a party for him as well. We had all the family and the food... so why not?! :) We've been wanting to take a day trip to Prescott for a really long time so decided to plan that for the day of his birthday so that way it was something different and fun. That is how this boy got three special days. It really did feel like the neverending birthday but it was all so much fun. Once all was done I was kind of bummed out that there was nothing else to look forward to and was thinking and planning for what was next. :)
Evan with his buddies JP and Adam.
I don't want Mikey's family to see this "pull string" pinata. Hahaha! It's the only kind of pinata that doesn't give me a heart attack. The boys loved it!
Evan had a great time! Hopefully I can talk him into a small party like this again... it was SO nice!







1 comment:
You are to funny!!!
Post a Comment