background

Saturday, August 11, 2012

May!

It's hard not to take a picture with every new outfit that I put on her.  It's not a girl thing... I was/am the same way with Evan.  It's ridiculous the amount of pictures that I take of these kids haha!



She's eating!  Evan was the first to feed her.

She hated it at first but did great after a couple of days.

 She loves her sippy cup.

 Evan's good friend, JP, came over for some fun water play in the backyard.  They are so cute together and play so good.

6 mo.

Evan adores his Daddy!  When he is at work he wants to call him all the time to talk to him, even when he has nothing to say.  When Mikey works late the first thing he does when he gets home is eat dinner.  He is usually starving and eats fast but not fast enough for Evan.  :)  Evan will circle around him just waiting for him to finish so they can go play haha!

They love hanging out in Evan's bed together.  The both of them just giggle non stop.

Awwww!

Evan's promotional day at preschool.

He had a great year... a great teacher!  We are so proud of him!


End of the school year gift.  I always got one growing up.  :)

Awesome...thanks Mom and Dad!

He is amazing with her!

Love this sleeping face!  So peaceful!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

awww I love all the little sweet moments that the kids are getting in with each other. Especially the one with them in the bed. :)

Virginia said...

How cute they are with each other. I love the eating and sleeping pictures!! I love when you update your blog:)