background

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Evan's Baptism

At 2 1/2 this boy is finally baptised. It was a wonderful day! He woke up in a great mood and stayed that way thoughout the day... just as I hoped.

(All of God's Grace in one little face.)



Mikey had to hold Evan's hand down because he kept poking Pastor Mike. Hahaha! He is always so silly! I love him!

Poke!

One tiny hand to guide and hold,
One tiny life to shape and mold;
each child, a gift from God above,
a symbol of His strength and love.




Not happy about the pictures... wanted to play.
Finally gave me some quick smiles.

Grandparents! Thanks everyone for sharing this special day with us.


Cousins Erica and Harley.
Time to eat!


1 comment:

jewels in the garden +: ) said...

Evan is such a joy to all of us! I love everything about him!! Nana