background

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Rocky Point 2010

This is my favorite part of Rocky Point... happy hour with the family before going to dinner. I could skip dinner and just hang out, drink and munch all night long. This year was by far the best because Evan was so entertained by all his awesome cousins. The kids had so much fun playing on the grass right out front Aunt Carol's room.

I'm 2!
I really really LOVE these sandy toes!

Yes, my boy can do the splits.

Happy hour again.... life is good!

Look at these babes having so much fun!
(Max and Emma... Cousin Tiff's twins)
Yah, they're back! Now we're just missing my other brother JD and his family.
(Brother Dave, Evonne, and Harley)

Evan thinks his big cousin Drew is very cool. By the way that is a fake tatoo on Drew's back. :)

Love the beautiful views!

Emma, Max, and Evan just chillin!

Last night of happy hour. :(
Thanks Mom and Dad for a great trip, and thank you Grandpa for all the yummy dinners.
(Mom, Dad, and sister Dani)

I'm thinking I might need to frame this picture for his big boy beach room.



Evan really loves playing on the beach with his Daddy.

Evan's cousins Harley and Erica. They love him so much and he loves them even more.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ahhhh I love the one with him on the beach... MISS HIM TOO MUCH