The Night-Night (pacifier) Fairy came to our house a couple of weeks ago. Evan put all his night-nights in a bag and left them outside for the Night-Night Fairy to take them to all the new babies that need one. When I first started to tell him about this and how this was going to happen soon he was upset and was not up for the idea. I was fine waiting a little while. I was just giving him a heads up for what's to come. Then after nap that day he was tellling Mikey all about it and wanted to do it now. After about an hour we looked outside and saw that the fairy had left a gift.
(I know he doesn't look thrilled to be doing this in this picture but he was actually really excited)

Yah! She came and left a gift!!!
She wrote a really nice card too. Ha! Ha!

The big boy got a Dr. Kit. Oh joy! :)

Look at him sleeping with NO pacifier. Wow, didn't think this day would ever come. I know he looks a little crazy. He sleeps the wrong way in his crib. I fix him before I go to bed but he wiggles himself back to this spot... I give up.
She wrote a really nice card too. Ha! Ha!
The big boy got a Dr. Kit. Oh joy! :)

Look at him sleeping with NO pacifier. Wow, didn't think this day would ever come. I know he looks a little crazy. He sleeps the wrong way in his crib. I fix him before I go to bed but he wiggles himself back to this spot... I give up.

2 comments:
Nana is soooo proud of our little, I mean big guy!! I love how he sleeps!
What a big boy!
Wyatt has recently started sleeping the same way! He puts his pillow sideways in the corner and lays just like Evan. We go in and move him but he says, "No!" and moves right back. It looks so uncomfortable!
Post a Comment