background

Saturday, May 30, 2015

California Trip 2013

We have arrived!  We stayed at the Bahia Resort Hotel.  It was beautiful!
 
 Jayda was super freaked out about the sand.  It was hilarious!  She would not put her feet down.
 
 Once I sat her down she sat like this forever haha!
 
 We were so excited to be here!
 
 Saw this one morning!  That was fun to show the kids!  The sun was shining on it perfectly!  Later in the day you couldn't see it at all...yikes!
 
 Fun at Sea World!
 
 
 Fun fall decorations!
 
 This boy loves maps...just like his Dad.





 
 I tried to get them to touch it.  Evan got one finger on it and Jayda...no way. Haha!



 
 Amazed at all the dolphins.
 
Shark tooth necklace!  I'm all about vacation souvenirs. :)
 
 
We couldn't go on vacation without bringing books.
 
The view from our balcony.
 
Beautiful areas around the hotel to run around at.



 
Poor Boy Sandwiches!  MY FAVORITE!  Growing up I used to eat here A LOT!
 
SO YUMMY!  Jayda was in a "taking of her clothes" phase.  Lol!
 
Old Town

 
She was still not a big fan of the sand but doing much better.

 
COLD!

 
Breakfast on the beach! So much fun!
 
Seaport Village

 
 Coronado Island
 
 Such a busy day...exhausted!

 The 2nd part of our vacation...LEGOLAND!
 
Our super cool Pirate room!
 
 
Even the bathroom was awesome!
 
This hotel is TOO MUCH FUN!
 
 

 










 
 

 
Just finished the treasure hunt that gave us the code to open the treasure box.  So many goodies!  Can this hotel get any cooler?!
 

 
 This dragon was so much fun!  It would talk to the kids and ask them their names and tell jokes. It would also shoot water at them.  The kids were so confused because it would talk back and answer their questions and even told Evan that he had a cool black shirt on.  Mikey and I were trying to figure out how this was working and then saw a lady way back in the corner with sunglasses on and she was reading a magazine.   She was wearing a hoodie jacket as well to cover up her microphone headset that she was also wearing.  I love this hotel!


No comments: