background

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

 
Mikey had vacation time at work that he had to use.  First thing we did was go see a movie.  This was a big deal because for the past 2 years Evan has refused to go.  So, when he agreed to see Monsters University we were all excited.  Evan is now a movie goer.  Mikey and I take turns staying home with Miss Little.  She was quite a handful!
 
We stayed at the Orange Tree Golf Resort one night.  This is where Mikey and I got married.  We went swimming and had a lot of fun playing around in the hotel room.  The kids loved having their lunch picnic style on the floor while watching a movie.

 
She could wash her hands all day long if I let her.
 
This was by far their favorite part of the mini trip...the jucuzzi tub. 

 
 
Dinner was yummy!
 
The kids were up very early the next morning... not Mikey lol.
 
Then we went to PV mall and let the kids play in the play area and then over to my Mom's house for lunch and swimming.

 
Sea Life Aquarium at AZ Mills

 
Rain Forest Cafe... he gets very excited about food haha.
 
He looks so sweet and little in this picture.

1 comment:

Virginia said...

What a cute picture of the kids in front of the gazebo. I remember that. :)