Evan had a terrible throat virus. He was out for about 5 days. It was a yucky one! Tons of medicine (which didn't seem to help any) and 2 doctor appointments.
Sister didn't like her buddy not up and playing with her. She would poke him a lot... which he didn't even notice.
On this particular day Evan had slept the entire day... hardly moved at all. It was about 9pm and I went to shower while Mikey was going to get him out of the chair and get him moving, so we could feed him and then spend the rest of the night hanging out with him (assuming he would be up all night because he had slept all day). When I walked out this is what I saw. Yep, he got him out of the chair hahaha! I put him to bed (Evan) and he slept the entire night... wow!
The next day he seemed to be doing better because he actually got off the chair. Then I found him sleeping in Jayda's laundry basket lol.
He tried so hard to play with his toys. :)
1 comment:
Poor little guys. I so glad to see Mikey wakes up the kids just like Mike does!
Post a Comment