background

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Evan's 4th Birthday!

Since the baptism celebration was just a few days before Evan's birthday we decided to combine the parties.  Evan had a superhero birthday party with his family.
(Lexie, Kylie and Evan)

Sister didn't mind sharing her special day.

Marty and Nana

Adrianna, Carly, Serenity, Kori with Jayda, Nana and Tata David

Uncle JD and Uncle Mike

Drew

Aunt Evonne and Aunt Dani

Aunt Debbie and Cody

Grandma and Grandpa

Superdad and Batboy

Tata David and Marty

Erica with Jayda, Kylie, Harley and Lexie

Teeth are coming!



He loved his cake!


Finally... he has been asking for this for a VERY long time!  :)

After opening up every present he would yell out...YES, this is exactly what I wanted! Haha!

Little Legos... feeling like a big kid now!  I told him he had to wait until he was 4 to have them.

Hahahaha!

Aunt Evonne, Uncle Dave and Harley

HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY BIG KID!!!   LOVE YOU LOTS!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hate that we missed his party.
:(

Miss you guys lots :)