background

Friday, April 22, 2011

April random pics

Ave, Luke (Ava's brother), and Evan
I love this picture of Cody with his little foot hanging out.
They play so good together now... I love it!


I read the books at nap time and Mikey reads at night time.


Mikey started holding Evan this way and reading to him at night around 6 weeks.


Around 7 mo. Mikey said that he was going to have to turn him around soon because he was getting too big to hold this way. As you see here around 9 mo. it still continues...


and he is still stitting this way...


and today he is still sitting this way. He doesn't want to sit any other way. Evan gives the best night time snuggles. Sometimes we get him to bed later then we want because he just gets so lovey and cute at this time. He knows just how to work his parents.



Cold rainy day... perfect for rain boots. Michelle gave us Nathan's rain boots and they now fit Evan perfectly.



Bumblebee showed up as a special surprise at Marty's Transformers birthday party! Everyone was very excited and rushed outside to see... except Evan and I. We stayed inside and watched from the window. :) Evan was very happy that he was too big to come into the house.

I think these two were more excited then the kids.

(Mikey with his brother Marty)

Marty turns 6! Happy Birthday little man!

Pinata time!


Checking out all his goodies.

Serenity did an amazing job making the pinata. She told me it was a lot of work for something that was just going to get smashed up lol.


1 comment:

jewels in the garden +: ) said...

How precious is the Daddy and Evan reading time. Did I say precious??!!! ; )