Evan's big boy beach room has been a work in progress for quite a while now. Early last summer we got it all put together and it's pretty much just been the play room ever since. Just recently he has been asking me when he gets to sleep in the big boy bed. Ugh... he's ready but his Mommy isn't.

There are a few things that still needed to be done... for instance, curtains.






3 comments:
OMGOSH He is so ready for the room! It just fits him perfectly! I love the pouting and trying not to smile pics HAHAHAAHA grrr I just wish I could loveee him up...
Please tell him Tia misses him LOTS!
Evan can't pout too long with a camera in front of him!! I love the picture of him trying not to smile. So adorable!!
Love you guys!
How fun, the big boy room, looks cool! I love it when they try to help daddy out, they are so big and proud. I'm glad you take pictures of the tantrum, and that I am not the only one who does that! :)
Post a Comment