Hangin' around the house being cute.


Happy Birthday Grandpa!

Happy Birthday Mommy! Put on your birthday hat.

Mikey and Evan made my birthday so special.

Yah, family was in town! We were so excited to see Michelle, Dan, Nathan and Megan. Evan kept saying, "When are my kids going to get here?" That's what he calls his cousins... My kids! We can't wait to see them again at Christmas time.
(Sweet little Megan)

Nathan giving lots of love to Serenity. These two were inseparable.

Evan and Nathan had so much fun playing with Megan's birthday gift.

So silly!

Awwwwww!

Goodnight and goodbye hugs!

It happened! He fell asleep in the car. This boy never falls asleep in the car... not even as an infant. This cracks me up because he is still holding onto the ipod. All his kids wore him out.

Fun at the Phoenix Zoo. Going to the zoo always makes me a little tired. I don't know if it's all the field trips I had to take to the zoo or what that makes me not so excited about it. When my cousin Debbie asked if we wanted to go with her, her kids, and my cousin Tiff and her kids I was really excited. Excited because I knew Evan would love it and excited to just hang with my family. They were the perfect people to go with... people who love and get excited about going to the zoo. It was a lot of fun! Thanks Debbie!

Nathan giving lots of love to Serenity. These two were inseparable.

Evan and Nathan had so much fun playing with Megan's birthday gift.

So silly!

Awwwwww!

Goodnight and goodbye hugs!

It happened! He fell asleep in the car. This boy never falls asleep in the car... not even as an infant. This cracks me up because he is still holding onto the ipod. All his kids wore him out.

Fun at the Phoenix Zoo. Going to the zoo always makes me a little tired. I don't know if it's all the field trips I had to take to the zoo or what that makes me not so excited about it. When my cousin Debbie asked if we wanted to go with her, her kids, and my cousin Tiff and her kids I was really excited. Excited because I knew Evan would love it and excited to just hang with my family. They were the perfect people to go with... people who love and get excited about going to the zoo. It was a lot of fun! Thanks Debbie!








1 comment:
ahhh I LOVE your Christmas blog decor! And LOVE MY EVAN! Can't wait to see you guys and can't believe he feel asleep in the car that night! LOL AMAZING :)
Miss you,
Michelle
Post a Comment